Long Term Volunteering
This free volunteering program has a duration of at least 3 months, having working hours from 7:30-17:30 (including a lunch and coffee breaks) for 5 days a week. We believe, that this time commitment is necessary to really understand the character and routine of the project, feel the soul of this magical place and to truly integrate yourself into the group. We especially welcome volunteers who already bring some useful skills, have a sustainable mindset, come with positive attitude and are open minded.
As for us this place is an experimental permaculture playground, we would love our volunteers to be active sustainability thinkers and doers as well, bring own ideas and work to implement those, actively participate, learn and share with others to make this place, little by little, to a regenerative and resilient system.
What is included:
- Accommodation (shared room) in a comfortable and newly renovated house
- All utilities + high-speed internet
- Learning and experiencing different sustainable practices of permaculture
- Healthy vegetarian food (within weekly budget per volunteer) + clean spring water
- Living within international community
- Different free-time activities like hiking, game night, cinema session and others
- Living in a beautiful and quiet rural area, surrounded by mountains and pure nature
If you’re interested to participate, first step is to fill in the questionnaire. After receiving your application, we will enter in contact.