We deeply believe that supporting children from early childhood to develop a sensitive, compassionate and cooperative relationship with each other and the natural world is a crucial step in creating consciousness about how we treat our environment and our planet. However, eco-pedagogy is not for children only since even in adult age there is so much to re-think, observe and understand.
- Planting and harvesting
- Healthy food
- Farm animals and pollinators
- Composting, recycling, and live-cycle of materials
From our experience, we can affirm that the positive impact on the participants is overwhelming – not only they learn a lot and increasingly loose the insecurity of being surrounded by nature, but also get highly inspired to change their habits and bring these insights home.
These are the young seeds we seed to spread a positive change into the world.
The importance of creating a sustainable attitude towards our environment is undisputable, however, everyone has different interests, necessities, and possibilities to engage with it. With respect to each individual situation, our experienced team will assist you to customize your unforgettable experience at MAARA.
- receive groups up to 30 participants,
- adjust our program to the age-group of the participants and come with suggestions to include or exclude certain topics,
- design a program for one full day, half a day or various sequenced visits,
- arrange transport,
- offer snacks, fruit and drinks, or full vegetarian meals,
- offer overnight accommodation and camping,
- spoken language English or Portuguese.
Please, enter in contact and request a complete proposal for your fully personalized eco-experience.