This paid program is a combination of volunteering and tourism, and has a duration of 2 to 12 weeks.
The intention of this program is to give an introduction and hands-on experience in various permaculture practices, organic farming, agroforesty systems and many more while leaving plenty of time for working, studying and touristic activities. You will be integrated into our daily activities for about 3 days per week and the remaining days are free to organize yourself.
You will be working in agroforest systems, plant and harvest, learn to take care of farm animals and work with different manual tools, learn about regenerative systems and live a sustainable lifestyle within an international community.
The fee starts at €250 per week and decreases the longer you commit to stay in the Voluntourism program. Please contact us to request your full fee
What is included:
- Accommodation (shared room) in a comfortable and newly renovated house
- All utilities + high-speed internet
- Learning and experiencing different sustainable practices of permaculture
- Healthy vegetarian food (within weekly budget per volunteer) + clean spring water
- Living within international community
- Different free-time activities like hiking, game night, cinema session and others
- Living in a beautiful and quiet rural area, surrounded by mountains and pure nature
If you’re interested to participate, first step is to fill in the questionnaire. After receiving your application, we will enter in contact.